BeerLuck

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Beerluck Revival

This is the first post in a while, but I just want to update this blog in preparation for the fall/winter 2007 BL. This year we're in a slightly smaller space, but we still have a decent porch and large yard we can spill out onto (no pun intended). If
you're looking for the definition/history of the beerluck, keep reading below, but here are some more recent pics from last year. Enjoy, and we hope to see you there!!



Kegstand!


Sean adding the malt to one of his homebrews...


..and the Hops


~T

2 Comments:

Blogger igor said...

Hello fellow beerluckers! I come in peace. We've been doing beerlucks in San Francisco for a year or two now and, as I'm sure you're aware, they are quite an important tradition. In the name of said tradition, I've created www.beerluck.com and I link to your site. Feel free to link back to me -- and more importantly -- if you or any of your beerluck-going friends would like to be a featured contributor on beerluck.com, we are quite interested in your adventures from beerlucks of other geographies. happy beering.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home